Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lululemon and Athleta Haul

I have been enjoying wearing workout gear to run errands, grab a quick bite or simply to look good during my workout routine. (I totally believe 'looking good makes you feel good'). Lululemon and Athleta are two of my favorites for yoga and casual sportswear. I've probably shopped more at Lululemon than Athleta in the past years because I somehow always felt that Lululemon has a more fashionable and dynamic spirit but Athleta surprised me today during my shopping trip with their designs. 



The first item below is from Lululemon. It's a 'Free to be' tank and it's on sale! Whenever I saw sale items that have my size at Lulu, it's hard to resist if the color looks fine. But this one, I really liked it! It's also on their website right now so go grab it if you can find your size. It would be perfect for workout or pairing with a pair of jean shorts or leggings. While I was looking up this on their website, I had to get this other 'Scoop me up' tank. (Follow the link embedded and see if they have your size)


All things below are from Athleta. I got this cami below on sale for $19.99 + tax. It fits so well and the material is very similar to the lululemon one and it's very comfortable to wear. It has removable cups and gives good support. It's called the Printed Harmonious Cami.


I wasn't sure about this white 'Swagger Skort' ($49) at first but the girl at the store told me it's their best seller and suggested me to try them on. I was shocked at how flattering they are! You need to go to the store now and try them on. There was a girl at the check out counter waiting ahead of me and she also got this commenting that this skort is good for all ages. I totally agree! I can't wait to wear them to play tennis or just jogging around!


Ah it seems I really needed tanks and skorts. This last one is the 'Runaround Skort'. I purchased this one because it was extremely similar to the Lululemon Pace Setter Skirt I have but at a lower price. I love the design and the material. And honestly, this is equally 'behind' flattering as the Lululemon one. 


New workout gears are great motivations to get me in the gym! I'm gonna head out now and go for a run in this gorgeous day!  

x

Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment