Saturday, February 1, 2014

REN Radiance Perfection Serum Review

REN -  There's so much hype about this brand and its radiance mask.

I have way too many mask products that I did not want to purchase another one. What would be the closest/concentrated product to use that I also need? I figured that would be a serum. I have been looking for a good serum before putting on moisturizer, then I got this - REN Radiance Perfection Serum.


I have been using this serum for about three months now that I believe it's a good time to write a review about it. 

It claims to be "A multi active serum formulated to reboot the skin’s energy cycle, visibly perfect skin tone and leave skin looking energised, radiant and luminous" with an end result of "looks more energised, radiant, even toned, plumped and healthy". 







Now, I like the consistency of the serum very much. It's so fast absorbing but also moisturizing at the same time. It goes on so smoothly and I like the organic/herbal scent of it. The main reason for my purchase was to help dealing with hyper-pigmentation. It doesn't have a dramatic effect that I could observe the night I put it on but I do notice a difference in the morning that my skin is smoother and more radiant. I have pretty much finished the bottle but I don't see a significant improvement on dealing with hyper-pigmentation. It overall brighten up the skin which helps but there's not that much of a magic to say about it. However, one thing I do like is how it makes my skin feels. Compared to a lot of the high-end expensive serum, I do consider this one a good buy given the texture and the result it delivers. Plus, it doesn't break me out which is always a plus! Would I repurchase again? Probably.

x

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment